Celebrate This Blog!

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Merzetti Effect - Letting the Critics Speak

I thought I would do something different today. I’m going to let other people speak for my vampire romance, The Merzetti Effect.



Smitten With Reading
“...this was a fantastic read. I loved the premise with the Merzetti blood line. It's really creative and the entire book was highly entertaining and incredibly written. The suspense was perfect and the twist...nope, I soooo did not see that coming...literally gasping out loud. This is definitely an author that I am going to keep my eye on.”

Blithely Bookish
“The bottom line – In a genre saturated with vampires of every shape, size, color and tormented disposition, it’s always refreshing to find an author who provides a unique take on these beings… their world, their humanity – or their lack thereof, and with The Merzetti Effect this author has given us something a little different, and definitely hot!! I am hoping, hoping, hoping that there will be many more books in Norah Wilson’s Vampire Romance series to come!”

Maldivian Book Reviewer’s Realm of Romance
“Very highly recommended for fans of vampire romances. This is one book you ought not miss!”

Kimba the Caffeinated Reviewer
“…a suspenseful and steamy paranormal romance. ... I highly recommend the Merzetti Effect to fans of paranormal romance.”

The Book Diva’s Reads

“…a fast-paced tale of romance, suspense and thrills.”
“There are plenty of paranormal romantic suspense stories about vampires available. However Ms. Wilson has provided a story that is slightly different and pulls the reader in from the beginning.”

Close Encounters with the Night Kind (Nikki)
“There are a few twists that surprised me in the book, but it helped shaped the story. I thought it was an excellent read and highly recommend it!”

Geeky Girl Reviews
“I loved this book. I was hooked from the very beginning and did not want to put it down.”

Paperbacks and Frosting
“I think there was a lot about this novel that was cleverly written and I really enjoyed the story. I found myself reading through it very quickly. The action was quick and nothing in the storyline was overwhelmingly complicated or made me wish that parts had been left out of the novel, which can sometimes happen in the paranormal genre. Overall, this is a really fun read for a fan of paranormal romances. It is a little spicy so if you’re looking for a sweet romance, then this isn’t for you, but I would definitely recommend this to someone looking to sink their teeth into a new romance and escape reality for a while.”

Smitten with Bad Boy Heroes

“I really enjoyed this novel and found the premise of the Merzetti bloodline to be distinctive and compelling. The characters are well developed and the storyline well delivered. I will definitely be reading the next in the Vampire Romances – Nightfall.”

And it’s still only 99 cents (75% off)!

Buy it at Amazon, B&N, iTunes, Sony, Kobo, Diesel and All Romance EBooks.

And look for Book 2 in the series, Nightfall. It picks up the story of Aiden Afflack, vampire hunter, who meets his match in photographer/storm chaser Sam Shea.



Visit my website: Norah Wilson Writes
Follow me on Twitter: @norah_wilson
Friend me on Facebook and Goodreads

14 comments:

  1. Norah, these sound like wonderful books. Lovely covers are enticing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Caroline. That would be Kim Killion's work on the covers. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Norah, I have your book and will soon read it. Especially after reading these glowing reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, thank you Mona! That's so sweet!
      BTW, I`ve been watching the rise of your book No More Lies. Top 100 in the Kindle store? You are rockin' and rollin'!

      Delete
  3. Love the cover - series sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, P.L.!
      BTW, pretty sure I have your book Riley's Journey on my Kindle...

      Delete
  4. Great reviews. Congratulations!

    Morgan Mandel
    http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Morgan! It seems like it took a long while to collect those reviews. I'm so grateful for every one of them. For every Amazon review of B&N rating, too. People are so busy. If they stop long enough to dash off a review, good or bad, I figure I at least made an impression on them!

      Delete
  5. I FBd it, etc.,Norah. Good luck--sell thousands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Celia! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! Hey, I think I just followed you on Twitter and friended you on FB. Small world. :)

      Delete
    2. This book sounds like a wonderful read! Very interesting concept.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Mary! I've been trying to pass the message that it's not your normal vampire story. :)

      Delete