Celebrate This Blog!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Someone To Trust by Jill James



Someone To Trust by Jill James

Book 2 - Second Chances series

I'm so thrilled to announce my second book in a series and my second Indie published book. I never thought I would write a series, I love stand-alone books. But something about my imaginary town of Lake Willowbee caught my imagination. I loved the idea of a place for second chances to happen. I'm a true romantic, I believe everyone can get a second chance at love.

Someone To Trust blurb:

Evie Grimes doesn’t trust men. She’s been lied to and deceived too many times before.  Happily single, the last thing she needs is a man. 
Brady Jackson is a former Marine. Now a carpenter, he is as honest as the day is long. What you see is what you get. 
When Brady falls for Evie he will have to prove he can be trusted with her heart. When danger arrives at her door he will have to prove he can be trusted to protect her. When everyone turns against him, he will have to prove he is someone to trust.
************
I uploaded Someone To Trust on Sunday watching the Super Bowl. Yeah Eli!!!!! So hopefully it is available today.  It is uploaded to Amazon, BN.com, and Smashwords. Just like Book 1, it is only 99 cents.
Jill James



9 comments:

  1. Wow, Jill, this looks fabulous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Jill. Great minds think alike. LOL I uploaded my new 99cent ebook while watching the Superbowl too. That must be a good omen. I like the theme of trust in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover has just the right touch. Your heroine has a perfect, vulnerable expression.

    Great storyline.

    Morgan Mandel
    http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very compelling cover. Good luck with sales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cover, Jill! I love he tropical flowers that add a splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the covers goddess has smiled upon me. I love the delicate flowers to go with my delicate heroine, Evie. I really enjoyed writing this story. Can't wait to get started on #3 in the trilogy, A Family Again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Helen. Every time I fall in love with a book cover the next one is even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill, I think you have another winner! Keep it up, girl.

      Delete