Celebrate This Blog!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last chance to get The Merzetti Effect for 99 cents!


That's right - after six months or so at 99 cents, The Merzetti Effect is back to $2.99. But thanks to the protracted time it takes for a price change to filter through the system, you can still buy it for $0.99 at Amazon, B&N and Sony. Of course, that could change at any time, so please check the price before hitting that buy button.

I've had some lovely reviews for this book (4.6 stars on 28 reviews at Amazon). Mostly what people have to say is - and I'm paraphrasing - "This is not just another vampire book." Also, "Wow, I didn't see THAT coming!". :-)

If you want to grab it for 99 cents, now's the time to do it!

I'll be back next month with another 99 cent deal on a cozy mystery, in the style of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. If that's more up your alley, you can check it out here: The Case of the Flashing Fashion Queen: A Dix Dodd Mystery.


Visit my Website
Follow me on Twitter | Friend me on Facebook
Write me and say, "Hey": Norah's Gmail Address

3 comments:

  1. The Merzetti Effect is on my new Kindle Fire, next to be read with Wild For You, and Morgan's two books. Love my Kindle Fire and manage to read an ebook per day. I'll post reviews on Amazon and on my blog. Cross my fingers I make time to do it, do i, do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'll be loading today. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete