Celebrate This Blog!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Unofficial Soundtrack for a New Release: The Banshee and the Linebacker

The Banshee and the Linebacker is out. 
The Blurb: Two brothers, both on course for tragedy.
A girl tormented by visions of their deaths.
Changing their fate could mean sacrificing her heart.

Music is a huge inspiration for me. As a result, I've created unofficial soundtracks for all my novels and novellas via Youtube. For The Banshee and the Linebacker the link to this soundtrack is: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC9C16E3A8FDBDC3B
It includes:

Chapter 1-2 The Vision = Alex Clare's Too Close
Chapter 3 Dinner with the Parents = Flo & The Machine's   Kiss with a Fist
Chapter 4 The Date = One Direction's What Makes You     Beautiful.
Chapter 4-5 Tara Takes Action = Bjork's Army of Me.

Chapter 4 End of the Game = The Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition.



As an extra treat The Banshee and the Linebacker is FREE for a short time at Amazon: http://amzn.com/B007EPW4AI

Entanglements is FREE too!  http://amzn.com/B005R0RPPG

Come and get em before they return to full price!

13 comments:

  1. I love the idea of creating a soundtrack for a book. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are generous today!

    Morgan Mandel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Awwww. You are kind. Thank you. P.R. Mason

      Delete
  4. I've always admired people who have soundtracks for their books. Later you can hear the song and think of a favorite section of the book, just like a movie soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the songs come to me later and some inspire the actually writing. Thanks so much for stopping by. P.R. Mason

      Delete
    2. Love it and am on my way to get it. What an interesting concept.

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much. You are kind. P.R. Mason

      Delete
  5. Hi Patricia, I'm not into music, but I love your book cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona. Of course I love to hear that. P.R. Mason.

      Delete
  6. Hey, great minds and all that! I do this too. Your title certainly is intriguing. Bet it hooks a lot of readers.

    Best wishes for huge sales.

    ReplyDelete