Celebrate This Blog!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

So Many Books, So Little Time

I spent the month of May traveling and visiting my children and grandchildren, then several uncles, aunts, cousins, and later the in-laws. The first things I packed were my laptop, kindle, and cell phone. Not to forget the chargers. Whether in VA, NY, NJ, MA, I never felt isolated or disconnected from my writing world, loops, blogs, websites, Twitter, Facebook... How did we live without full-time Internet a few years ago?
On my Kindle I loaded some hundreds ebooks and enjoyed the flights and long drives, the endless waiting and delays in airports.

Soon we will have a special treat for readers with the Book Lovers Buffet– It starts June 8th and goes through the 22nd. Over 150 e-books have been reduced to 99 cents.

Three of my contemporary romances are featured in Contemporary and in Romance. All hot & humorous romance comedies set in exotic places.



BABIES IN THE BARGAIN  

A second chance at love with the help of a baby.


RIGHT NAME, WRONG MAN,
http://tinyurl.com/85o4wg7
What’s a girl to do when she whispers another man’s name in her fiancĂ©’s arms?





HER GREEK ROMANCE Falling in love with the defendent is a bad idea.   http://tinyurl.com/6lnbcuv

After long reflection, I came to the heart-wrenching decision that my handsome Greek hunk has to be sacrificed, annihilated, and eliminated from my book cover. Apparently he has caused too many heart-attacks in sweet old ladies who swooned at his sight. So off he goes.

He'll soon be replaced  by a hot romantic couple.
I'm changing the title too.

So here is my updated ebook cover.

( Previously titled Her Greek Romance)
       Attorney Ashley Sheppard comes to Greece to fulfill the wishes of her ailing grandfather. He wants her to save the Pink Villa he jointly owned with his lost love.
       To build a luxurious resort, billionaire Stefano Kostapoulos wants to destroy the crumbling house that brought only heartache to his late grandmother. But he will check out the opposition before he faces her in court. Using his middle names, he arranges an introduction and convinces her to take a sunset ride on his yacht.
      Sparks fly during a first encounter that leads to a memorable night of passion. When Ashley realizes she’s slept with the enemy, she’s ready to shred Stefano like lamb and serve him up with mint jelly.
     Will the heavens align for the grandchildren of thwarted lovers?

9 comments:

  1. Mona, I love the first cover for HER GREEK ROMANCE. In my head now, the guy on the cover IS Stefano. You're messing with my mind, Mona. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the first cover and hate to see it go! Good luck with the book buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I want that pillow. It describes my life perfectly. Your books are on my to-read list and a few are in my kindle. Now for sure I'll get to them.
    And I loved Greece when I was there a few years back so any setting in that wonderful country will only add to a love story!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like great fun! I was going to go today but realized it's the 7th. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn, I loved my Greek hunk, But he didn't help me much. What can I say? Not that the romantic couple is doing better. Maybe it's just a bad timing for sales. People are at the beach, although our beach here is deserted, with the on and off storms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joan, so many people are working behind the scene on the Book Lover's Buffet. I am sure it will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mimi, I received that pillow at one of the Christmas parties at my FRW chapter. It's adorable I keep it in my office. Thank you for having my ebooks. I can't wait for a review to compensate for the nasty one that stopped my sales and told readers to buy Sarah Morgan and another's HQ books. Imagine the gut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomorrow, Calisa. There will be so many gifts. I will announce it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the sale will help us sell tons of ebooks!

    ReplyDelete