Celebrate This Blog!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ghosts and Reincarnation Free on Amazon

What makes us begin our stories? I began many of my stories to enter in contests or use at workshops. An idea would marinate in my brain until it or the characters compelled me to write the stories. After the  death of my parents I decided to finish some of my beginnings and turn them into novels and novellas. Ten of those became novels.

My novella Forever Love tells the story of a woman who discovers the love story of her ancestor in a journal. I wrote this one years ago and unearthed it when I decided to Indie publish.  That is still 99 cents.
 http://amzn.to/V7lk65



 http://amzn.to/V7lk65

Haunting Refrain grew into a novel about reincarnation and ghost. It is FREE on Amazon until November 21.  I started that story as a workshop entry.

www.MaryMarvella.com

How do ideas become novels or novellas for you? 



6 comments:

  1. Hello Mary! I struggle everytime I finish a story. I'm sure I'll never have another original idea. Then something will spark and I'm off to the notepad. But for a few days I wonder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jerrie. So far I still have unfinished manuscripts I can grab when I finish one. Or a character or idea will yell at me to start something new.(grin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The main characters pop into my head with a scene like a movie, then I have to figure out the rest of the story. Thanks for the free book, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody home? Actually, I just got home this week! I wrote a sweeping reincarnation romance many years ago. I love the idea of lovers fated to love through many lives. Your post was the inspiration for me to pull that out and do something with it!

    Can't wait to read your reincarnation stories.

    ReplyDelete