Celebrate This Blog!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Telling A Story "Movie Style" by Joan Reeves

I've been so busy lately that I almost forgot to blog today. I guess we can file this one under "Better Late Than Never."

What Kept Me Busy

Well, it's all to do with my latest book SCENTS AND SENSUALITY which should be "live" any day now. I hope you'll look for it on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iTunes -- in fact, just about anywhere ebooks are sold. I'm sure it will go live as soon as all the digital publishing platforms grind around and get it up.

In the meantime, let me tell you about my book in a little movie. I've gone completely nuts over making video book trailers. They're great fun to do and even more fun to watch. I've done 3 so far. You can see them all on YouTube. Click the name below or the cut and paste the link in. I hope you'll take a peek and click LIKE. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER
http://youtu.be/0POqmMFKuuo

THE LINGERIE COVERS
http://youtu.be/S-swT1A9rBw

The latest one is SCENTS AND SENSUALITY which I am embedding here. Just click to play.



This book took me longer to write than any book ever due to so many interruptions: planning and putting on a wedding, producing 7 audiobooks, remodeling a house, coping with several sinus infections, and just generally feeling exhausted all the time. At long last, it's published.

Post Script

Now I can relax for at least a day or two.

(Joan Reeves writes Sassy, Sexy Contemporary Romance. Her books are available at all major ebook sellers with audio editions available at Amazon, Audible.com, and iTunes. Joan publishes Writing Hacks, a free subscription newsletter for writers, and Wordplay, a free subscription newsletter for readers. Info? Visit Joan's Blog, SlingWords.

1 comment:

  1. Joan, you are too clever! Books and movies both! Now I must get my hands on this story!

    ReplyDelete